I have done seasonal goals for a few years and they used to work out great. Then I shit all over my winter goals last year and decided to give myself a break for spring and summer. There are so many things I want to do between now and December 2nd (DUE DATE!!!!), so I thought the best way to get these goals accomplished was to create a list. We all like lists, right?
I used to break my goals in to categories: Body, Mind, Home, Food. I love focusing on all aspects of my life. Things are going to look a little different for my fall list because my body is no longer my own for the next few months. I am basically just an incubator to grow a healthy baby. Other than continuing moving around the best that I can and getting in my daily work outs, I don’t really have a goal. I will go back to my old format come winter. Probably.
- Make a pie from scratch.
- Watch Hocus Pocus.
- Set up fall decorations.
- Drink apple cider.
- Bake pumpkin cookies.
- Paint nursery.
- Purchase dresser, glider, ottoman, cube shelf and other items still needed for nursery.
- Decorate nursery.
- Wash all clothes, towels and bedding after baby shower.
- Install car seat.
- Pack hospital bag.
- Clear a cabinet or space in kitchen for bottles.
- Pre-register at hospital.
- Complete DIY project for nursery.
- Find curtains/window treatment for nursery.
- Clear out remaining clutter from spare room and set up defined office area for myself.
- Clean out garage and get rid/donate items no longer needed.
- Reorganize kitchen pantry.
- Reorganize kitchen cabinets.
- Use wood cleaner to scrub all cabinets.
- Clean out drawers in master bathroom.
- Organize guest bathroom cabinets for baby items.
- Organize hall linen closet.
- Replace light bulbs in garage and front entrance.
- Find new location for iron/ironing board.
What do you want to accomplish this fall?