Hey there!!! First of all, I want to let you know that I am over getting interviewed by the amazing Jana today!!! That interview is way more interesting than my goal recap for spring and what I want to pretend like I am going to accomplish this summer. Just sayin’.
1. Finish the C25K program – I finished the C25K program and can’t believe that I am still running on a weekly basis. Who knew. I still hate every minute of it though, except that final 5 minutes of cool down time when I know it is over and feel super accomplished. And sweaty. Mostly sweaty.
2. Find a new work out for Thursdays – I found a whole new work out program, double score!
3.Schedule an appointment for the dermatologist – I will be taking care of this when I get back from the beach!
1. Read The Body Book – I read The No Excuse Diet instead since the opportunity to review it arose, I plan to still read The Body Book this summer!
2.Read 5 books – The Beach House, Promises to Keep, Before We Met, The No Excuse Diet, Yes, Please!, Bittersweet
3.Watch a documentary – Going Clear
1. Continue collecting things for the gallery wall – We bought a shelf for our living room instead, let’s call it a wash!
2.Find a way to get my china cabinet to my house (it is currently sitting in my mom’s garage) – Yeah, this didn’t happen
3. Purchase some plants for inside, start a garden outside – Big fail. Keeping the yard looking good takes up all my energy.
1. Try 3 new recipes – Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin, No Bake Power Balls, Sesame Chicken, coconut flour muffins, quinoa greek salad, apple butter, chocolate peanut butter chia seed pudding, quinoa enchilada bake – I was busy cooking this spring!!
2.Visit 3 new restaurants – Taco Mama, Bottega, PT’s, Rowe’s Service Station
3.Work on IIFYM plan – I decided to go grain free, dairy free, processed free instead of trying the IIFYM plan. I have kept my research on it that I have done so far and plan on revisiting…it’s just that this grain free thing is working and if it ain’t broke…it doesn’t need fixing for now! I call that a win, finding something that is actually working!
1. Continue current exercise schedule of running 2-3 days per week and strength training 3-4 days
2.Be able to go up in weights by August
3.Get fitted for new running shoes.
1. Complete the summer reading challenge
2. Read each of the monthly Literary Ladies book club books
3. Watch a documentary
1. Continue to gather stuff for the gallery wall
2. Find a storage solution for the hand held game cartridges
3. Get some plants going
1. Try three new recipes
2. Eat at three new restaurants
3.Continue on grain free/process free plan
Do you have any goals for the summer? Don’t forget to head on over to my interview with Jana!