I shit the bed hard on my goals this summer. I kind of new that was going to happen! I usually keep it simple this summer and I was trying to be an over achiever.
1. Continue current exercise schedule of running 2-3 days per week and strength training 3-4 days – Done and done!
2.Be able to go up in weights by August – I am ready to go up in weights, just haven’t purchased them yet!
3.Get fitted for new running shoes – I plan to do this soon. I got a fitbit instead which I had planned to do for my fall goal, so I am calling this a win because I sort of switched goals.
1. Complete the summer reading challenge – Yay! I swapped a few books on it but I got it done! I have already reviewed all the books in Show Us Your Book link ups, so I didn’t feel the need to link up with the list this week.
2. Read each of the monthly Literary Ladies book club books– I read the first one, Saint anything, but I didn’t care to read the second book by Judy Blume so I guess this is a fail. Life is too short to read a book you don’t care about!
3. Watch a documentary-fail
1. Continue to gather stuff for the gallery wall – I haven’t purchased anything new but I did find an anchor I liked and plan to order soon. We ended up purchasing a shelf for the living room and decorating it instead.
2. Find a storage solution for the hand held game cartridges -fail
3. Get some plants going – fail
1. Try three new recipes – grain free apple muffins, Thai peanut spaghetti squash, Cajun shrimp, Korean chicken, Bourbon Maple Kielbasa, Browned Butter Sage Sweet Potato Gnocchi
2. Eat at three new restaurants – Humphrey’s, BJ’s Brewhouse, Five Points Public Oyster House
3.Continue on grain free/process free plan – I did great until my beach vacation. I shit the bed for a few weeks and hopped back on a 80/20 version.
1. Get new weights
2.Get fitted for running shoes
3.Make eye doctor appointment
1. Watch a documentary
2.Read the rest of the books on my Netgalley shelf
3.Take a class, webinar or attend an event that will stimulate my mind
1.Collect a few new fall decor items and decorate the house for fall
2.Collect items for the gallery wall
3.Get indoor plants
1. Try three new recipes
2. Eat at three new (to me) restaurants
3. Bake a pie from scratch
I am super excited to have a girls night tonight!!! I have been looking forward to it all week. And a long week it has been, right? What are your goals for this fall?
Linking up with Joey