I am feeling a little random today, so I think I am going to do 10 on Thursday!
1. I did a Focus T25 work out this morning. I am going to start the actual month on Monday, but I just wanted to test the waters today and tomorrow to see what I am getting in to. I did the cardio work out. I was actually impressed with myself that I didn’t have to use the “easy version” of the work out the entire time. In fact, of the 25 minutes I probably only did 4-5 minutes of the moderated work out moves and it was only because the arch of my foot was cramping up, not because I couldn’t handle it. I think doing the 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 work outs really have allowed me to build up a little endurance. How do I feel after? It has been 2 hours and my thighs be burning! I was drenched in sweat afterwards too so I know I burned some calories and had my heart rate up.
2. I am SOOOOOO tired of hearing about the damn Iron Bowl. I haven’t really seen any of my Alabama friends saying much about the game since Sunday. Yet for some reason there are a ton of Auburn people complaining about Bama fans being sore losers. Um, you know what is worse than being a sore loser? Complaining about sore losers several days later. Maybe have some class and act like you’ve won before?
3. I can’t believe that it is already the 5th of December!!! When I think about it, this year really has flown by. I am not sad to see 2013 gone though. I’m hoping for a better 2014!
4. Mac has left the Christmas tree alone all this week. I am so proud of the self control he has displayed. Usually that picture is Mac. Only a 7 lb white furry dog version. Haha. He has walked up to it several times, with a glaze of glitter ornaments shining in his eyes then he remembers he is trying to be a good boy and walks away. Maybe looking back a time or two.
5. Damn. At least we are just one day away!
6.Can someone please tell me why it is 78 degrees today? It is hot and humid and nasty! The weather is supposed to drop a lot tomorrow. Awesome. I ALWAYS get sick when this happens 🙁 I understand why there are Eskihos now. It is because it is summer weather in the winter and you don’t know how to dress! Why do I live in the south? Sometimes I forget!
7. That was me this morning. Guzzling Emergen-C like it is the only way into Heaven. I will not get sick. I WILL NOT GET SICK. (My throat is scratchy. I am pretending like it isn’t.)
8.I am loving all the Christmas themed posts all over blog land! It really gets me in the spirit. I have a few of my own scheduled over the next few weeks!
9. Christmas shopping was seriously a success for me last weekend. I think we are at least half way done (maybe more) with buying all the presents. Two more arrived on our door step last night from Amazon. Feels so good! I love Amazon Prime!
10. I am seriously in love with my Spotify Christmas playlist. I listen to it in the car mostly. Try having road rage when you have Christmas music blasting. You can’t! Lauren was so kind to send me her playlist too. I have over 100 songs but it is never enough. What is your favorite Christmas song? I can always add more to my list! If you want to follow my playlist because you don’t have time to download over 100 songs….my Spotify name is Nadine708. Please don’t judge me if it tells you I listen to the same song 20 times in a row.