Cue the Christmas themed posts! It is no secret around these parts that I am a bit excited about Christmas every year! How can you not be? I love everything about it! The togetherness, the spirit, the decorations, the glitter, the food, the music, the movies, the presents, the giving, the glitter, the cold weather. Just everything! (Did I mention glitter?!)
It got me thinking. Buddy the Elf could be my best friend. If you don’t want Buddy Elf as your best friend, then we probably aren’t going to be friends either. There are so many reasons why Buddy could be my IRL BFF. I mean, he really is the only person I know that can pull off tights and a pointy hat. He has mad crafting skills and can win any snowball fight! I think we can all agree he is pretty awesome. He covers the five most important things I look for in a friend.
1. He’s smart. I mean, he has all the important food groups covered:
2. He knows Santa! If you aren’t a believer, then really what are you?! Lame with no presents, that’s what!
3. He knows how to plan a day and have fun!
4. He knows just how to cheer me up.
5. He always has a smile in his face.
Now stop being a cotton headed ninny muggins and get excited about Christmas with Buddy and I!