It is time for another installment of SHIT CHRIS SAYS!!!!
Me: Did you see my post today? It was another Shit Chris Says.
Chris: Yeah, I was kind of disappointed. I have said way better shit over the last few months and your post should have been much longer.
Me: Ummmm I can’t post most of that shit on the internet!!! Most of the time my response to your shenanigans is “What is wrong with you!?!?!?!” My internet friends would question my life choices.
Mac is barking incessantly outside and Chris pauses the TV show we are watching and says, “Can you bring Adolf Barkler inside please?!?!?!”
A Just Fab shoe commercial comes on and Chris’s response to a pair of shoes goes a little something like this….”Those are ho-ho-rrendous.”
We decide to start watching Season 2 of Bloodline. The recap from the first season is on.
Chris: Basically we didn’t need to watch that entire first season, we could have gotten everything we needed to know in that recap. Literally nothing else happened.
Me: So do you not want to watch the second season?
Chris: Oh no, we are going to watch it. And get disappointed wasting 12 hours of our lives.
Andrea did a fun little how well do you know the mr post awhile back and when I was reading her post, I started answering the questions for Chris in my head. Thought I would share it with you all and I will report back with how many I got right!
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on? We have shows that we watch together, but when I come home from work he is usually watching reruns of The League, Rules of Engagement, Two and a Half Men or football in the fall.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? Olives
4. You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order? Either an IPA , scotch ale or Kentucky bourbon beer, or some type of bourbon and coke.
5. Where did he go to high school? I know the answer to this question but I am not going to share it for all the internet to see. Gotta respect his privacy.
6. What is his nickname for you? We don’t really have nicknames for each other. Sometimes we refer to each other as baby, but usually that is in text or me babying him when he doesn’t feel good.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Together we collect video games and have a pretty dope collection!!! He also has a collection of Amiibos and random computer things.
8. What would he eat every day if he could? Hmmmm his favorite foods are lasagna, chicken Parmesan, and pork medallions. Though I don’t know that he would want them every day!
9. What is his favorite cereal? I have never seen him eat cereal the entire time I have known him. He is more of a bacon, sausage, eggs and biscuits kind of guy.
10. What would he never wear? Probably an Auburn shirt! Gross.
11. What is his favorite sports team? Alabama ROLL TIDE!
12. Who did he vote for? Not Obama!!!
13. Who is his best friend? I would like to say me.. But he would probably say Jay or John. Or Mac, our dog. LOL!
14. What do you do that bothers him? He doesn’t like to hear food crunching sounds so anything crunchy annoys the shit out of him. No matter how politely I chew. Also, my indecisiveness drives him batty. Sorry!
15. What is his heritage? Hmmm Irish? Some other stuff too.
16. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Cookie Cake! But I get that from the American Cookie Company.
17. Did he play sports in high school? No, he was a gamer. He won lots of awards with that!! I think he played basketball a little bit in middle school though?
18. What could he spend hours doing? Messing around on the computer, listening to music and TV binging.
19. How does he make you feel special? He is always pushing and encouraging me to try to be better as far as life goals go. He is also very thoughtful when it comes to birthday and Christmas cards and presents.
20. What is one unique talent he has? I have literally witnessed him in a random break dancing competition in a club in Atlanta one night when we were out and it was pretty epic! He is also a fabulous DJ, even if he has hung up his headphones professionally.
Hilarious. But did he have a cool DJ name? My dj claim to fame? 8th grade dance. Oh yeah. Elle Sees on the 1s and 2s up in here.
blech, i can’t stand olives either. i’m a pickle person!
I LOVE that you did this with Chris! Thanks for the shout out! Wasn’t it fun!! I love how he was a Lil disappointed that it wasn’t his best “s#*t!!!” Adolf Barkler, ha ha!! Always look forward to this! You guys are the best!!
I always love hearing the men behind the blog 😉 I really want to tape a conversation with Mark because even though he claims he doesn’t care….I know ask him with OOTD and chambray is and he totally knows 😉
Tyson is not a cereal eater either, he has to have meat, eggs, and a starchy something for breakfast. That’s all to heavy for me most days.
LOL at calling Mac Adolf Hitler and I couldn’t agree more on his description of the Just Fab shoes! I am submitting a solid vote for you to share the other stuff he’s said that he thinks is even funnier 😉
What was his DJ name?
Haha! It really is funny some of the stuff that our husbands end up saying! I love that he called the shoes ho-ho-rendus! And that’s hilarious that he thinks that your post could have been longer!
Ha, ha! I love his response to watching the second season of Bloodline. Too funny!
I also love that he’s a The League fan. It was the funniest show on TV, I think. 🙂
Ho-Ho-Rendous… Ima remember that one! A guy that doesn’t eat cereal… huh. These are funny lol
hahaha yes! seriously, KC is hilarious and says some crazy things, most of which i cannot share with other people or they will think i’m a nutter for being married to a nutter.
i have a question that i don’t want to ask in comment so i will ask when you respond. it’s nothing exciting or whatever haha.
what’s with the question about baking a cake? why the hell would i bake something i could buy. hahaha.
I loooove ranch and I hate olives! Lol I like that he said he says way better stuff but you won’t post it haha
hahahaah, I’m totally going to do this with B and embarrass him – like every good wife would do. I always love hearing with Chris has to say “Adolf Barkler,” hahahahahah
lol at Adolph Barkler. I’m sure he says so much more funny shit but you just have to sensor what you post.
Haha I love the “I have said way better shit”
I kinda agree with him about Bloodline. The last time I was in Texas at my mom’s, we watched about 1/2 of the first season. I was like “meh”, yet I wanted to know how it all unfolded. But…I skipped the rest after all. The breakdancing answer had me wishing for a video! I don’t know what Amiibos are. ha!
I always love these posts about Chris – he sounds hilarious! And I love that he loves Kentucky Bourbon Barrel! It’s my favorite!
These were good . . . he sounds like a cool guy! And the break dancing – that’s awesome! Gotta love a man who can dance!
Gary said the same thing about the first season of bloodline!! I like that his salad dressing of choice is ranch!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston
Your husband is quite funny. Love a man who can dance.
You’ve never seen him eating that horrendous C-stuff?
He’s my favorite blogger husband in the world!!!! 🙂
Haha! These are always so funny!
omg, adolf barkler! hahahaha, I love that.
I’ve had the exact same convo with Blue as the first one hahaha! I tried to get into S1 of Bloodline but it was soooo sloooooow. I hate olives too- gross! I may need to borrow this! So, how did you do?
I am cracking up so hard at the last part because he sounds SO MUCH like Chuck. Half of what he says I couldn’t put on the Internet, hahahah, but he always keeps me laughing. We were at one of my friends’ wedding…we had been dating a few years and they had a guys vs girls dance off…Chuck went out there and busted moves I never ever saw in my life. My friends were like OMG this guy is awesome. He won the whole thing and I’ll never forget how hard we all laughed. I love hearing more about Chris, fun post!
No cereal?! Oh man, I love that stuff, haha! Though I like his other breakfasts of choice too! Fun to learn more about him! 🙂
I watched the trailer for Bloodline and it did not really intrigue me. Kind of a “meh” show. But a lot of people mentioned it on my recent blogpost asking ppl what their favorite television show was.
Love these every time! And that ho-ho-rrendous thing! Dying! I love me some JustFab, but some of their shoes are, well…Chris said it best. Lol.