Now that winter has come and gone and I tackled a good bit of my winter goals, it is time to conquer some more! I am going to set up my goals in the same format I did last time, I like to focus on several different areas of my life. You will see that a few of my winter goals that did not get accomplished have been brought over for spring. They are going to get done, damnit!
1. Read at least two books.
2. Watch at least three new to me movies.
3. Study and research different nutrition and healthy lifestyles.
1. Make an eye doctor appointment to get prescription sunglasses.
2. Complete T25 and start a new work out program. (I am currently on week 4 of Beta with T25)
3. Incorporate more work outs than just my morning work out program Monday – Friday.
4. Complete both the 1800 minute challenge and the 90 days til summer challenge. (See bottom of post for information.)
1. Turn the dog room into more than just the dog room/storage room. Make it functional and organized.
2. Clean the garage and get rid of EVERYTHING that we do not need.
3. Start collecting items for the gallery wall.
1. Try a new food that I wasn’t willing to try before.
2. Eat at two new to me restaurants.
3. Try three new recipes.
1. Continue with staying in more on the weekends than going out.
2. Cut any excess spending. (services that aren’t being used, etc.)
3. Come up with a savings plan goal.
In addition to all of these goals, I am going to participate in the 1800 Minute Challenge. I think this is a great way to incorporate more work outs than just the 25 minutes I do for T25…and whatever my next program will be. This challenge starts on April 1 and runs for 60 days. Basically you are to work out for 1800 minutes in 60 days. This is about 30 minutes per day.
Also, the 90 day summer bikini challenge is going on, which takes you through June 21. I didn’t link up my plan, but I do plan on following along and working my hardest through the next 90 days. And the rest of my life…but I like to take it bits at a time with these mini challenges!
If you are following along with either of these, let me know so I can make sure I am following you! I like to see what others are doing, their motivation, etc.
I hope between these two challenges, cleaning up my eating some more, and staying on track….I will see some results in time for summer! It is quickly upon us folks. Time to buckle down.