11. When did I feel most creatively inspired?
This is a weird one for me. I don’t really get creatively inspired. I don’t know how to explain it. Sometimes I just have an idea and I run with it. This isn’t a very good answer, but its all I got.
12. What projects have I completed?
I complete a project at work every day. Outside of work? Does cleaning the house every weekend count? Haha. JK.
- We worked on getting our game room started in our house. The only thing we have left to do is purchase some additional shelving to organize the games. Plus, we just sent three more systems down there since we have upgraded to newer versions. So now the Xbox 360, the PS3 and the Wii need to find a home.
- I started organizing my recipes. But then I printed out about 100 more new ones to try. So I need to start over!
- We got our guest room together and completed in the house! Eventually we would like to add a TV and maybe a dresser in there…but for now it is suitable enough for overnight guests!
- My sister and I recently made lamps for my dad for Christmas.
13. How have I procrastinated?
I have procrastinated about decorating our house. I just have so many ideas and I am having a hard time narrowing it down to what I truly want! Plus, an unlimited supply of money would be nice to fiancé all my ideas!
14. In what ways can I restructure my time?
I have made time for working out this year so for that I am proud! Now I need to make time to decorate our house and work on some organizational projects. I would also like to make more time for crafting. I haven’t “crafted” in FOREVER!
15. How have I allowed fear of failure to hold me back?
This is a huge can of worms that can be it’s own post. Let’s just say I am a work in progress!
16. Where has self doubt taken over?
I doubt myself often. Not necessarily because I feel I cant do something, but the fear of failure is greater. This ties in with question 15 for me. I am working on it!
17 . When have I felt most alive?
I am about to sound totally corny and cliché, but I have felt most alive on our beach trips this year. Standing next to the ocean is one of the most amazing, humbling experiences.
18. How have I taught others to respect me?
I have been working on this big time. One way was to leave a job where I wasn’t being valued and respected. I have also learned that I have to stand up to myself, and be true to myself.
19. How can I improve my relationships?
I feel like we can always improve in our relationships with people. Just by being present and in the moment when you are with someone is huge. Put down the cell phone, turn of your mind from the 134 other things you could be doing…and just be there.
20. Have I been unfair to anyone?
I don’t feel that I have been unfair to anyone. I have come to terms with the fact that some people are only meant to be in our lives for a season. If there is someone who is impacting you negatively, sometimes you just have to let go and cut them out. I am 30 years old and I don’t have time to play silly games with people anymore. If you do me wrong enough, I am done with you. Life is too short to be “fake nice.” I would never go out of my way to be rude or ugly to someone, but I don’t have to force myself to be fake nice either.