Stephanie is always making these seasonal goal lists and showing said lists who is boss. She makes me feel like a lazy slacker with no ambition! I decided to do something about that, and make a list of goals for this winter. I am putting it out in blog land so I can sort of hold myself accountable. You all are going to want an update on my goals come spring. (Just pretend like you care, ok?!)
1. Complete Harry Potter Series
2. Read at least one non-Harry Potter book
3. Watch 3 new to me movies
1. Complete all three months of Focus T25, working out 5 days per week. (allowing one week break for vacation trip that is already planned)
2. Maintain 80/20 diet for clean/healthy eating.
3. Make an eye doctor appointment to get prescription sunglasses.
Make appointment for dental surgery. 12/20/2013 A few days after I started this post, I ended up needing to have emergency surgery for said problem. I love already having something crossed off this list!
1. Organize master bedroom closet
2. Turn the dog room into more than just the dog room/storage room. Make it functional and organized.
3. Start a list of monthly goals to decorate the house. Room by room.
4. Get rid of clothes that I have not worn in over a year.
5. Make a cleaning schedule so that I am not spending 3 hours every Saturday doing everything.
1. Try a new to me restaurant.
2. Try 5 new recipes.
3. Make healthy breakfast muffins.
1. Stay in more often than going out on the weekends.
2. Organize coupon holder.
3. Choose a month to try a spending freeze.
Do you have any goals for the season? These are separate from my new years goals. I am not calling them resolutions…I hate that word and I don’t know why? Maybe because most resolutions are so cliché? Get healthy. Lose weight. Stop doing something. It is so vague and hard to hold yourself accountable to.