Can I just say how much I LOVE Pinterest?!
I feel it helps me get so much done throughout the day…pinning on my boards!
Where would we be without out it? Boring recipes, no clothes that I can’t afford to drool over, and our homes would be craft-less!
However it does make me wonder…
And one more thing…
Oven Baked Zucchini Chips
Chris and I have been looking for good healthy snacks during the week, and this fits the bill!
- ¼ cup dry whole wheat breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk (you could also use skim milk)
- 2½ cups (1/4-inch-thick) slices zucchini
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl stirring with a whisk.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl. Dip zucchini slices in milk and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated slices on an oven proof wire rack coated with cooking spray; place rack on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until browned and crisped.