So I have lots of randomness for you here today! First up, Joanna tagged me in her post on Monday to answer some questions! So let’s just get right to that.
1. What is your favorite type of music to listen to? It really depends on what kind of mood I am in. I get pretty tired of top 40 stuff quickly these days. All the songs are over played and some of them really just aren’t that great. Maybe because I am getting old? I dunno. Lately I have been listening to A LOT of Christmas music. I also listen to country, rock, rap, some older stuff from the 90’s and early 2000’s and just whatever I feel like. I like to sing along, but only when I am by myself. I am pretty sure that no one wants to hear me sing. I used to be alright, but I dont think so much anymore.
2. Who is/are your favorite bloggers? I will name a few of my daily must reads. These are the people I go to first in case I dont get any more time to read blogs for the day. Right now I have 262 unread posts on Bloglovin. Oops. I will catch up on Sunday or something when I am shopping’d out. Just kidding, I am never shopping’d out!
Joanna from Jaybird’s Flight who tagged me in her post. Joanna is amazing, she blogs about anything and everything. Her and I text each other sometimes, mostly pictures of our dogs. She has a Puggle too! Pug and Puggle people are my kind of people.
Stephanie at Life According to Steph. Another pug mommy! Stephanie blogs about a lot of different topics as well and she has some great recipes! She makes every to do list her bitch and makes me feel super lazy.
Kathy at Vodka and Soda. Kathy is bad ass. She keeps it real on her blog and I like that. She is also pretty hard core on fitness and food and I like to be motivated by people like that!
Lauren from Eat, Drink and Be Lauren. Lauren has food porn for days on her blog. My goodness.I swear most mornings I am drooling just looking at her pictures! Sometimes…ok most of the time when I am reading her posts I think, are we the same person?
There are so many more out there that I could name but I am pretty sure you all have turkeys to thaw or some work outs to get done before consuming your weight in deliciousness tomorrow!
3. Would you rather live without your favorite drink or your favorite food? Why? Hmmmm. Do I still get to eat and drink other things? I can always drink water but I cant live without some of my favorite foods! Well, I take that back. Coffee. I cant live without coffee. I need caffeine. Duh!
4. How did you meet your significant other? You can check out our story here.
5. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I wanted a way to document my every day life. I also had found a few fitness blogs on Pinterest and didn’t even realize a whole blog community existed out there! I saw that random people left these girls comments and I thought it was really cool how they were connecting with so many people that they would have never met.As an adult I find it difficult to connect with other people outside of work or friends of people that you already know. So I decided to hop on into the blogging community and I am so glad that I did!!!
I am not sure if I will show up for class the next few days or not. It is the holidays after all! Besides I have to start getting prepared for eating and shopping!
Tomorrow my mom and I are going to be like:
Then I am going to be like:
Then I we will be like:
Then we will be like:
Amen for a four day weekend! I am going to need two full days of recovery after pulling a shopping all nighter! And let’s not forget the Iron Bowl! It is going to be a game for sure!