I am sorry that….I am not sorry for the following:
- I take ridiculous amounts of pictures of my dogs and shamelessly post them all over my corner of the interwebz
- I may or may not have some road rage and will give you a nasty look for being stupid in your car
- That in keeping with the theme of said road rage…if you follow too closely behind me for more than just a minute I will brake check your ass
- I have a hard time making the easy decisions in life, you know…like where to eat or if I should buy something or not
- I speak fluently in sarcasm and if you haven’t figured that out by now, it may be too late for you
- If I haven’t had a cup of coffee in the morning, my brain may not be fully functioning and it may take me a few extra
minutesseconds to process some things
- I get stupid excited about the little things in life
- I can multitask and others can’t (this isn’t that hard people…)
- I rock at Mario Kart
- I can’t control some of my facial reactions
Love it! You made me laugh. Thanks.
HAHA! I love this! And yes, I’m the same way with my facial expressions. I just can’t hind what I’m thinking! LOL
People post 35 pictures of their babies sitting in exactly the same clothes and position, with little change between shots…so I’ll post as many pictures of my dogs as I want!
I cant hide what Im thinking too. My face is just so transparent. Plus, I blush all the time, when Im embarrassed, when Im mad and when Im truly excited. So easy to read me!