Two a days? Yup…consider yourself blessed I suppose. I also happened to notice that this is my 100th post, and I have hit 50 followers?! I don’t really know how or why 50 of you stop in and read what I ramble about every day, but I feel truly blessed! When I started this blog, I wasn’t really sure what to expect. I had been reading other blogs for awhile and I wanted in on the action. I wanted somewhere to collect my thoughts, vent, keep a “journal of my life” and I wanted to connect with other people.
1. If calories didn’t count, I would eat… cookie cake. All day, every day. And Taco Bell beef chalupa supremes. And sit at a Mexican restaurant for hours and consume Mango Margaritas and chips and salsa. And my mom’s homemade french fries. Yum.
2. On my Prom night…. I was working at Kirkland’s. I didn’t go to prom.
3. When I go to the store, I always buy… K-Cups for my Keurig and coffee creamer. You can never have too much of these things around our house!
4. Family functions typically…involve lots of moaning and whining from my husband before hand. Haha. It depends on what type of event and who is going to be there. If it includes more than just immediate family, there is always some type of drama. For my side of the family, we really only get together for holidays and birthdays.
5. I think my blog readers… are my friends! I am truly amazed at how wonderful the blogging community is. I have even made some IRL friends through the Alabama Blogging Network with our monthly blates. I seriously love those girls and can’t wait until we meet again! I am also thankful for those of you who stop by and read every day, and leave sweet comments. I love hearing from all of you! It is hard to make new friends at this stage in life where you aren’t in school anymore, you are married and settled down and people are in their own little worlds. It is nice to connect with so many people.
6. I’d much rather be….. laying on a beach with my hot husband and some frozen fruity drink with lots of rum or an ice cold beer!
7. I have an obsession with….my dogs. This is no secret around these parts!
8. My work friends…. are cray cray! Seriously though, that is one area I am very lucky in! A few of my co-workers and I have lunch together nearly every day. We vent about both work and personal things. They are a great group!
9. When I created my Facebook account….I was pissed that people were migrating away from Myspace and on to Facebook. Though I thought I was cool because only college kids could join. Then they let the whole world in. Now, most people are migrating away from Facebook and only using Twitter and Instagram. I need to get aboard the Instagram train.
10. My least favorite word is…moist. It just sounds gross. Reminds me of the episode of How I Met Your Mother when Barney kept saying it in his play to annoy Lily.
11. I really don’t remember….much about high school. I have mostly blocked it out. I don’t think I enjoyed it as much as most people did. With my parents moving me in the middle of it, me being deathly ill for half of my sophomore year, my grandmother passing between my sophomore and junior year, and my near fatal car accident my senior year…it was rough times.
12. Justin Bieber….you know Imma hit ’em with the ether. Buns out, weiner, but I gotta keep an eye out for Selener. Yes, I am almost 30 and know every word to this song. Don’t hate!