Chris and I decided to do a joint present this year and get the Wii U for Christmas. I love it! Something that we can do together sounds like the perfect present for me! I had a wish list already started, and I figure hey…I always love looking at every one’s lists! Just in case you were wondering what to get me for Christmas…or just because 😉
1. Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote – Any color would do. I love the gray, black and the deep dark tan color. They are all wonderful! I also love that it comes with a trendy looking shoulder strap to give you the option of carrying it that way and being hands free. A lot of purses mean to be carried by hand or on your wrist usually end up looking odd on the shoulder, but not this bag!
2. The Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment – I suffer from horrible dry skin and lips in the fall and winter. Well, really all year. I would love a great lip treatment and I have heard nothing but amazing things about this product!
3. Too Faced Soft and Sexy Eye Pallet – I love the Too Faced Eye Pallets. I have the Urban Decay Naked for my every day, but I love all the soft colors in this pallet that get away from the neutrals and browns that I usually wear. Lap Dance is one of my all time favorite colors and I am completely out of it!
4. Clarisonic Mia 2 – I have had my eye on the Clarisonic Mia ever since it hit the market. I know there are a lot of cheaper brushes out there, but I have heard such amazing things about this brush and I feel like you get what you pay for.
5. A cute little Kate Spade Clutch for a night out. I love how sparkly this one is, and that bow is adorable!
6. Loft – I love the Loft! Shut up and take my money.
7. Leopard Infinity Scarf – Give me all the leopard print! Rawr!
8. The Body Shop body butter. My skin needs it ASAP!
9. Storage for my sweaters in my closet. I HATE digging through the clothing basket I have on our closet floor. Every day I waste so much time trying to find the sweater I am looking for. It would be so nice to have something like this to organize them in!
10. Work out shoes. A pair that doesn’t KILL my feet every morning. I am in need of serious arch support. I would like to be sore because my muscles are working not because I have shitty shoes.
There are only 8 more shopping days left! Can you believe it?! What is on your wish list?