Well well well….look who showed up for class today: SPRING!
And then there is Kathy and all you northern bloggers:
LOL sorry bitches! We still love you 🙂
Let’s take a look at how I did on my winter goals. This was the first time I set up a goal list….and I think I did ok. Certainly room for improvements! I will post my spring goals next week. I can feel your excitement!
Complete Harry Potter Series – Finished 3-13-2014
2. Read at least one non-Harry Potter book – I read 5 magazines this week, does that count?
3. Watch 3 new to me movies – Love Actually and Wanted. I am missing one!
1. Complete all three months of Focus T25, working out 5 days per week. (allowing one week break for vacation trip that is already planned) I got sick and had to take 4 weeks off. I restarted the whole program and am half way through Beta.
Maintain 80/20 diet for clean/healthy eating. – Done
3. Make an eye doctor appointment to get prescription sunglasses. – Because I got sick I incurred extra medical bills and decided to put this off for a spring goal.
Make appointment for dental surgery. 12/20/2013 A few days after I started this post, I ended up needing to have emergency surgery for said problem. I love already having something crossed off this list!
. Organize master bedroom closet – Done!
2. Turn the dog room into more than just the dog room/storage room. Make it functional and organized. – This so did not happen. Oops. On the plus side, I finally came up with a few ideas that I would like to do!
Start a list of monthly goals to decorate the house. Room by room.
- I have created a list of things that we need to purchase for the house.
- I organized the kitchen cabinets and added a few pieces on top of the cabinets.
- I have one picture purchased for our master bedroom.
4. Get rid of clothes that I have not worn in over a year.
- I went through my closet, under the bed storage, and the two guest room closets and got rid of two HUGE bags full of clothes and two bags of shoes. I gave them to my sister to take to the girls that work at her daycare. So I felt good accomplishing that task and helping someone out!
5. Make a cleaning schedule so that I am not spending 3 hours every Saturday doing everything. – I still have been cleaning on the weekends, it’s just how it has worked out. I plan on trying this out for spring.
. Try a new to me restaurant.
- Which Which
Try 5 new recipes.
- BBQ Chicken Sweet Potatoes
- Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
- Taco Salad
- Vidilia Onion Chicken
- Feta Cheese Eggs
- Turkey Mini Meatloafs
3. Make healthy breakfast muffins. I had plans on making them this week but it didn’t happen. This will move over to spring.
Stay in more often than going out on the weekends. We did this for the most part.
Organize coupon holder.
- Have done once a month to get rid of expired ones.
3. Choose a month to try a spending freeze.
- Fail. It was to be January. Then I found myself in the ER with lots of medical bills. Then Chris accepted a new job and needed new work clothes. It all went out the window!