Happy Friday! Has this been a long week or what?!
1. Old Navy. I know, I was skeptical too. I normally do not have much luck in there, when I do find things I think are cute…they never fit right. However, I got the cutest dress in there for $25! There were a few other cute ones too, I may have to go back for more!
2. Cooking Light. Have you ever purchased/read this magazine? I think I may need to subscribe. Pasta’s for around 300 calories? Sounds like a win win to me. I made one of the pasta’s from this issue Monday night and it was amazing. I really liked it because it was different. Chris wasn’t as huge as a fan as I was, mainly because it has peas and edamame in it, two things he despises. I will be making it again for sure though!
3. Spring is here. I am so excited to be whipping out the flip flops and cute summer time dresses. It is going to be 70 today! I will miss hiding behind my cozy winter sweaters though. I just love spring time. It is sort of like a new beginning. I started growing basil last week, and look…I have some sprouting!!! This is the first time I have ever been able to grow something. My sinus’ are another story…already having some allergy symptoms. That is what happens when you put a northern girl in the south! Darn you pollen!
4. Hand Creme. My hands are terrible every year. They are always so dry, and cracking. I have found a hand creme that has really helped me this year. Best $15 I have ever spent. Chris uses it every morning too!
5. My Fitness Pal. We have a love/hate relationship you and I. I am sorry that I broke up with you last week…but am thankful we were able to work things out this week and get back on track. You aren’t very forgiving each day, and I usually don’t like what you have to say. However, you hold me accountable, thanks jerk!
I hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend!!!