I have never joined in a book challenge before, but when I saw that Kristen was part hose of one…I thought now is the chance! I really liked all the different genres that they are hitting with this challenge, and I hope that I can fit all of these in my the deadline! I am also following along in their book club too. Looks like this will be the summer of reading for me, and I can’t be more excited!
1. A YA Book – LA Candy by Lauren Conrad
2. Non US Author – Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
3. A book that was recommended by a blogger (or instagrammer/you-tuber/goodreads-er) –The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin was recommended to me by Kristen and probably other bloggers too!
4. A book that has been on your TBR list for a year or more – The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
5. A book with a kickass female character – The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay. This book was #18 on the Goodread’s list of “Unmistakably Strong Female Characters!!” so I say that is a kickass female character book, wouldn’t you? Plus I have heard amazing things about it.
6. A book that is or will be a movie or TV show – The Martian by Andy Weir
7. A book written by a comedian or celebrity – or even a memior – Bossypants by Tina Fey
8. A book with a one word title – Hasfrau by Jill Alexander Essbaum
9. A suspenseful book – a mystery, thriller, a book about revenge! – You by Caroline Keeps
10. A book about summer, with Summer in the title, or any way related to summer. – Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Let me know if you are linking up so I can come spy on your list! Let the reading begin!