Do you ever look at something that is really popular or loved by the masses…and you just…don’t…get it? It happens to me sometimes, so I thought I would make a list of things I just don’t like or get.
1. The Bachelor/Bachelorette – Do people really think they are going to find love on a realty show? Why are the girls so fake and bitchy? I mean the theory of the show alone sets these people up for failure. The main bachelor or bachelorette is dating several people at one time, getting close with them, kissing them….that is going to cause problems. Besides, bitches be cray!
2. Vine/Snapchat – I have too many social media platforms to keep up with already. I barely operate my Instagram account, I go days without a tweet and my Facebook statuses are sometimes so sporadic that I only post Roll Tide on game days. I don’t have time for even more social media!
3. Drybar – While I appreciate that you need to pamper yourself now and then, who can seriously afford to do this all the time? I am lucky if I can get my hair cut and colored more than twice a year. I don’t have the time or money to spend getting a blow out every weekend to sit around and watch football, drink beer, go shopping and play video games. Maybe if I were going to extravagant places all the time I would?
4. Jager – Just. No. Gross. I am not in college anymore, and even when I was I wouldn’t touch that shit. Shots in general are something that I just don’t do, but a special hell to the no on Jager.
5. Fad diets that are super restrictive – While I believe everyone needs to do what is best for them when it comes to losing weight, you wont see me on a grapefruit only diet. I want more of a maintainable loss, so a lifestyle change is better than some crazy yoyo dieting that sends your metabolism packing. I like the concepts of lots of diets, and try to incorporate what makes sense from each of them into my lifestyle. Right now I am trying to eat cleaner.
What are some popular things that you don’t like or get?