It’s Friday and you know what that means: the least productive day of your work week and linking up with Joy!
So, according to the news the other night, fall will arrive on Sunday at exactly 3:44 pm. Do you know where I will be? Standing outside with open arms and a huge smile. Fall? YES PLEASE! What took you so long?
It got me thinking about transitional pieces into the season. I love nothing more than a good excuse to go shopping! This is my list of the five must haves for the transition in to fall!
1. Booties – It isn’t quite cold enough to wear the full on boot, but you are itching to look all fall like.
2. 3/4 length sleeves – Its not HOT but it’s not COLD. Like the Bootie, 3/4 sleeves are the perfect balance into transition.
3. Collar Jacket – Need to look put together? A collared jacket will have you looking chic and together in no time. Pair this with a pair of dress pants or jeans and you are good to go!
4. Scarves – Hello, who missed scarves over the summer? I think we all did!
5. Flats – The flip flops of cooler weather. Now if only you could buy them worn in, am I right?
And that my friends, is how you transition into fall! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! And as always, ROLL TIDE!