Well hey there blog world. Anyone else happy that it is Friday? I came down with a 24 hour big or something Wednesday and felt like death was upon me Wednesday night, I started feeling better yesterday afternoon and think I am in the clear now. Good thing too, because my first thing for today is….
1. I finished T25 Alpha this morning! I did have to skip the cardio work out yesterday morning due to the fact that I probably would have passed out and died since I hadn’t eaten anything since Wednesday at lunch.
I start Beta on Monday morning. While I haven’t really dropped any ell bees (damn you Shaun T!) I have seen some great improvements in my abs, thighs, calves, and lower back. Soooooo I must be doing something right.
2. The battery in my scale died this week. I have no plans on replacing it. I think that is the best thing that could possibly happen for me as I start the next month of this program. I can purely focus on physical results, and not what that damn number is!
3. My little Cooper James turns four on Sunday!!! Cant believe that! He is such a mature four. He doesn’t want “kid things.” He asked me for belts to match his boots. I asked if he wanted brown or black…he said both! He also wants Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles movie. His birthday party is dinosaur themed, and they are going to have a dinosaur egg hunt!
Ugh! Just stop growing!
4. I am going to see if the TJ Maxx law applies to me this weekend. I saw some super cute Michael Kors sandals and shoes last Sunday, along with the perfect dog bed for Gracie. Will they still be there this weekend when I go back for them?!?! Or will the YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT WHEN YOU SAW IT rule come in to play? Jury is still out!
5. There are better days ahead…