Check the mirror, looking fly
Round up the pose, jump in my ride
Radio rockin, hottest jam
Feel the rhythm, pump up the sound
Feelin so good
Don’t you know I’m just groovin to the beat
Groovin yeah Groovin oh oh ohhhhh
Just got paid, Friday night
Party hoppin, feelin right
Booties shakin, all around
Pump that jam while I’m gettin down
Nothing like starting out your Friday with a little NSYNC!
TGIF – Can I get an Amen?!
Linking up with Joy for the Friday Five! Go grab a button and link up.
1. Oven chicken dish- We have all seen it floating around Pinterest.
So I decided to make it, and it turned out pretty good! I used half the butter that the recipe called for and I made a baked potato to go with it instead of the potatoes because I wasn’t sure how much Italian seasoning I wanted in one meal. This is what mine looked like.
2. Buffalo Chicken Pasta – Can we say yum?! I found this on Plain Chicken’s blog. You can find the post here with the recipe and ingredients. Let’s just say it was super delicious and easy to make! Instead of using rotisserie chicken like she suggests, I put some chicken breast in a crock pot with chicken broth and let it cook all day while I was at work.
3. Lunch this week – For lunch this week I had Spicy Thai Noodles and Spinach Salad.
To make the salad – Baby Spinach, Panera Poppy Seed Dressing, Blue Cheese Crumbles, Dried Cranberries and Honey Roasted Pecans (cut up) It has been amazing all week!
4. Alabama Women Bloggers – If you are in Alabama…make sure you go check out this site and register! It is free and you can connect with lots of wonderful women in your area. I am so excited about this and happy that I can be a part of it!
5. Button Swap Love – Check out these ladies!
Happy Friday everyone!