When I think Five…two things pop in my head. The restaurant Five in Birmingham that I am currently boycotting because they no longer have their Shrimp Queso that I am obsessed with and the band Five. Please don’t even pretend like you didn’t get your dancing groove on when you heard “When the Lights Go Out” or my favorite “Slam Dunk Da Funk.”
Blowing your mind so you gotta get into
Five, whatcha waiting four if you wanna
One let’s do it
Anywho, it is Friday, and on Fridays we link up with Joy for the Friday Five! Speaking of Joy, she just announced that her and her Mr are having a girl!!! I couldn’t be more excited for them.
1. Halloween is just around the corner. While I hate all things scary, gory and freaky….I do love two classic Halloween movies.
2. Pumpkin cookies with cream cheese chips. Holy yum. Not only were they delicious, but they made my house smell like fall heaven when they were cooking. Go ahead and splurge, they are only around for the season! (They are Pillsbury brake and bake kind.)
3. Mac – Seriously. Look at those ears. He is starting to look homeless again. Time to cut his hair!
4. It is hard to believe, but I have officially been a resident of the South for 15 years, AKA half my life! My family moved to Georgia in October of 1998. Let the fact that 1998 was 15 years ago sink in. Feeling old yet?
5. We have been making tacos a lot lately. What do you like to serve with yours? I use extra lean ground beef, black beans, sour cream, Mexican blend cheese, jalapeños, taco bell mild sauce and a soft flour wrap. I serve it with my Spanish Brown Rice. Devine.