1. Make an eye doctor appointment. (LOL!!!) Fail. I did take care of some other doctor appointments though so there’s that. I have embraced the fact that I must wear my glasses more often than not and have it on the books for February.
2. Find a work out that is actually going to deliver the results that I want to see. I think I am going to put together my own program, using several different types of work outs from weights, to cardio, to yoga/pilates, dance, barre, etc. Well I put together my own program and realized that I don’t push myself as hard now. I have started back with JM’s 30 Day Shred a few weeks ago and will re-asses from there.
3. Continue cutting down on cheat meals and cleaning up my diet even more. I say I have done pretty good but there is still more room for improvements.
1. Finish reading the Stephanie Plum series. Fail. I am on book 17 of 21. I hope to finish it up in the next few months. I got behind on reading the last two months and plan to change that starting this week!
2. Watch two new to me movies. I did this but forgot which ones I watched because it was right after I made the goal. Perhaps documenting my goals should be for winter?
3. Have a craft day with my mom.Fail. Horribly. We didn’t even discuss it. Perhaps sometime this winter?
1. Collect items for the gallery wall. Fail. Oops. Christmas presents, I blame Christmas presents. Though, I did receive one item for the wall for Christmas, does that count?
2. Work on clearing the “junk” out of the dogs room. Pass! I got rid of basically all of the junk that was in the room and cleaned it up A LOT. Still more to do, but I said start not completely finish!
3. Start putting together my office area. Pass! See above! You can actually see my desk area again and I got some things organized. I want to eventually get a desk for the room instead of the folding table I currently use. This maybe a spring budget thing….
1. Try three new restaurants. Big Bad Breakfast, Babalu, Chicken Salad Chick
2. Try three new recipes. Breakfast Muffins, Korean Beef, Peanut Butter Roll Ups
3. Attend local food events. Attended Breaking Bread and the soft opening for Babalu. Also hosted a food drive at World of Beer.
1. Complete a 21 day food challenge (more to come)
2.Finish up Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred (third time to complete this work out, great for a re-set)
3. Come up with a new cardio plan
1. Complete the Stephanie Plum Series
2. Read Jillian Michael’s Master Your Metabolism
3. Watch two new movies
1. Collect items for gallery wall
2.Continue working on the dogs room/office area
3.Find a ladder shelf or other idea for living room entertainment area
1.Complete 14 weeks of eliminating processed food challenge
2. Make three new recipes
3.Try three new restaurants
Do you do seasonal goals? What is on your list for this coming year? I like to do seasonal goals rather than yearly resolutions as they are easier to hold myself accountable for, adjust as needed, and not be overwhelmed by them.