Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. Well, tied with Christmas if I am being honest. But the temperatures finally drop….except for this year. It is still at hell levels and I am starting to wonder if fall got drunk and forgot it was her turn to come on!
I thought it would be fun to come up with a bucket list to turn to when we are planning out our weekends. I want to do all the fun things with Zoe!
- Watch Hocus Pocus
- Make Apple Cider Mimosas
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Bake Halloween cookies
- Have a Halloween craft day
- Take a drive up the mountains to see the leaves
- Bake an apple pie
- Drink hot cocoa
- Go the the Fall Festival
- Have smores
- Visit a covered bridge for pictures with Zoe
- Watch the Macy’s Day Parade
- Go Black Friday shopping with my mom
- Make caramel apple nachos
- Read Halloween/Thanksgiving themed books with Zoe
What are some of your favorite things to do in the fall?