I have a recipe to share with you guys today that is very tasty! I unfortunately was so excited to eat them the last time I made them, that I forgot to take pictures! Silly me!
This recipe has been a favorite of mine for several years now, and I can’t believe I haven’t shared it yet! Trying to get my husband excited about pork chops is hard…but these are so yummy that they are irresistible! They are super easy to make and they taste great with oven roasted potatoes!
What you need for the Pork Chops:
2 tbs soy sauce
3 tbs olive oil
2 tbs Worcestershire Sauce
1 tbs lemon juice
4 tbs brown sugar
4 tbs ketchup
pork chops (I have cooked anywhere from 3-6)
at least a 9×9 glass baking dish, probably bigger if you are doing 6. I normally do about 4.
What you do:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place your pork chops in the baking dish.
3. Mix together the soy sauce, olive oil, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar and ketchup in a small bowl.
4. Pour half the mixture over the pork chops and bake for 30 minutes.
5. Take the pork chops out of the oven, flip them over and cover with the remaining sauce mixture. Cook for another 30 minutes.
As I said earlier, I serve these with roasted potatoes. Chris and I LOVE to dip our potatoes in the sauce, it just has an amazing taste!
To make the potatoes you will need:
4-6 russet or regular potatoes (you could also do this with red)
1 tbs olive oil
What you do:
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes. Place them on a baking sheet.
2. Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes. I usually swirl them around with my hands on the baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning (as little or as much as you want!)
I place these in the oven about 15 minutes after the pork chops go in. I start peeling the potatoes as soon as I place the pork chops in the oven, and when I finish all the steps I place them in…so that is my guess..45 minutes.
This is one of my favorite meals and I try to make it about once a month. I limit my potato intake in the evenings, otherwise I would eat this once a week! Yummy!