I was tagged by Julia to answer some questions. I love reading random facts about all of you, so I figured why not?!
1. If you could up and go to anywhere in the world for the rest of the day, where would you go, who be your travel buddy, and what would you see/do there?
Disney World. Duh! With Chris of course. I would be acting like a five year old, wearing all the Disney Gear and basking in the awesomeness.
2. You’ve just had an insanely ridiculously tiring and stressful day at school/work/blogging. Top 3 ways to de-stress?
1. Binge watch TV
2. Read a book
3. Who do you think are the two most influential (guy and girl!) people in the world today?
Hmm this one is a tough one for me, as I usually am not easily influenced or amused by celebrities or “famous people.” Unfortunately, I think that who has the most influence today has shifted from people that are doing extraordinary things to people that do little good. The Miley Cyrus and Justin Biebers of the world are who kids look up to these days, and I find that sad.
4. What song best fits your personality?
Just one song? Are you nuts?! I would probably say Shake it Off by Taylor Swift. There is more to me than what meets the surface, and I try to shake things off the best I can.
5. If you could re-name yourself today, what would it be?
I woudn’t. When I was a child, there was a time where I would have given anything to have a “normal” popular name so that I could have it on pencils and books bags and all that fun stuff, but as I got older, I really appreciated that my name is different. Even if the people at Starbucks never get it right no matter how many times they make me repeat it.
6. Best blogging tip you’ve ever received?
When I first started, someone told me to just be me. I think that is perfect advice for anyone in the blogging world and in real life!
7. The most popular 3 websites in your computer history?
8. Go-to piece(s) in your wardrobe right now?
Since it is “winter” (Ummm in the 70’s last week, WTF Alabama???) I have been loving all of my sweaters, skinny jeans and flats or boots.
9. What are you most excited for right now?
Christmas! Duh! Well, really this whole season. I love everything about it! Driving home at night and seeing so many houses decorated and trees shining through the windows, the music, the movies, the magic of the Christmas spirit.
I am also excited about the Magic City Bloggers meet up! It is a food drive to benefit The Firehouse Shelter. Such a great cause!!!
Also, this weekend we are going to the premier of the Dean and Company Christmas Special at Bottletree. It is the show that Chris and I filmed for last month. They released the trailer for it, can you see me? 🙂
10. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever gotten?
That you can’t please everyone. As a people pleaser, it was hard to understand and accept that fact. At the end of the day, there will be people that don’t like you or what you are doing no matter how hard you try so just focus on being you! Being the best you that you can be.
11. Do you watch Scandal? (If not, get on that).
Duh! Only one of the best shows ever!
I invite any of you to answer these questions! It is always fun to learn new things about our favorite bloggers.