We do need to remember to look in the good of every situation, even the bad ones. It warms my heart to see all the “helpers.” That is how you know the world is still good, and there are more helpers than monsters.
4. He got in to TV because he saw people throwing pies in each other’s faces. He thought that was a demeaning behavior and it bothered him.
5. He is honest and he is who he is. That friendly, genuine man we saw on TV is who he is in real life. He always said, be who you are and be the best that you can be.
7. You can learn a lot about love from this man. He said, “Love isn’t a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.”
8. He believes in the every day hero.
9. Keep you inner child around.
10. He is always real.
Everyday you should think about this…