It’s Friday!!! That means it is time to link up for the Friday Five with Joy!
Today is also officially the last days of my 20’s sooooo I am going to do the Friday Five 20 Something Style.
This is the five ways to tell if you are a twenty something.
1. You are unsure of how the phrase “permanent residence” applies to you. I moved a total of 11 times between the age of 20 and 27.
2. Your friends are just as confused as to where their lives are going as you are. It’s true, I have had countless conversations with friends about what I really want to do with my life, where I see myself in 5 years, if I want to be married, have kids, adopt 20 dogs….all of it was open and on the table for discussion.
3. You are attending a wedding and you hear someone say, “You’re next.” I would have liked to have said that some thing to them at a funeral.
4. Your paycheck and the days in the month are a little off balanced. You make the decision to eat Ramen noodles for 5 days so you can buy those new trendy shoes that will hurt your feet. YOLO. Besides you need to loose 5 lbs before the weekend anyways…and you can totally do it because you are still in your 20’s and your metabolism still works and hasn’t lost hope on you.
5. You don’t know how to send a certified letter or take your car to get the oil changed on time….but you can find out everything there is to know about an ex’s new girlfriend in 10 minutes from your cell phone.
That my friends is how to tell if you are a twenty something. Bless your hearts. Looking back, maybe I am glad I am turning 30 tomorrow!