1. The Views In My Neighborhood – So, I might have a 45 minute to an hour plus commute to work most days, but I get to wake up every morning and see mountains. So it is
usually worth it.
That is from three different mornings! Look at that fog sitting in the valleys as the sun shines so brightly. Just beautiful. It is breathtaking every. single. morning. Don’t even get me started on how wonderful the sunsets are. The way the pink and purple shades the mountains. I loved my downtown Atlanta skyline view when I lived there. But I get to breathe fresh air now and don’t have to hear sirens all hours of the day.
2. Dinner with an old friend. I got to see one of my really good friends from college last night after work. He is in town this week for business. Nothing like spending a few hours catching up with an old friend and talking about the good ole college days!!
3. Football. I am ready for some football this weekend!!! Alabama plays Kentucky. Georgia plays Mizzou, and Florida plays LSWho. I equally hate FL and LSU but I hope FL beats LSWho!! Obviously, you know who my other choice teams are! Now let’s play some ball!
And be tempted to drink and eat bad food.
4. Cashews. They are an under rated nut. I love them. It had been my favorite snack this week! I might be a month behind on my magazine reading, but I love the LARGE fall issues that come out every year!
5. Hot chocolate. Need I say more? I have been enjoying this so much!!!
Linking up with Joy for the Friday Five! All the cool kids do it, so you should too! Every one have a wonderful weekend!!!